Soil Erosion
The Otsego Conservation District is the enforcing agency for soil erosion in Otsego County. Stop by our office to apply for your soil erosion and shore permits.

For more information, click on the links below.
Copyright 2012
Otsego Conservation District
800 Livingston Blvd., Ste. 4A, Gaylord, MI 49735
(989) 732-4021 / / Facebook
Why Should I be Concerned About Soil Erosion?
Do I Need a Soil Erosion Permit?
Building Soils for Better Crops: Sustainable Soil Management
Why is it so important to be aware of soil erosion issues and to take care to avoid them?
When do you legally need to get a soil erosion permit in Otsego County?
A free eBook published by the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program, with funding from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture and U.S. Department of Agriculture.